ANFICON Standard Terms & Conditions
- By signing the Registration Form, the contracting organization (herein after referred to as "the client") acknowledges that it has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions outlined hereunder.
- Registration fees includes documentation, lunch and refreshment. They do not Include travel and accommodation
- All discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Discounts apply to registrations submitted together, at the same time
- Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Anficon reserves the right to determine who qualifies as an end user. Please view our registration policy below for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
The client is liable to make payment in full to ANFICON within 7 working days from
the date of issue on the invoice . Payment is due in full at the time of registration and
includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials. Payment or PO
reference prior to Training /conference is mandatory for attendance. Your
registration will not be confirmed until payment is received or a PO reference issued
and may be subject to cancellation. If a booking is received 10 working days before
the Training/ Conference a credit card number or a PO reference will be required to
confirm your place, likewise if full payment has not been received before the
CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT,REFUND AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to
ANFICON. For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (15) working
days prior to the Training / Conference, you will receive a 100 %credit to be used at
another ANFICON Training/ Conference which must occur within one year from the
date of issuance of such credit. No credit will be issued for any cancellations
occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the training / conference. In the event
that ANFICON cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of
the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another ANFICON event to be
mutually agreed with ANFICON, which must occur within one year from the date of
cancellation. In the event that ANFICON postpones an event for any reason and the
delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a
credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another
ANFICON event to be mutually agreed with ANFICON, which must occur within one
year from the date of postponement except as specified above, no credits will be
issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
ANFICON reserves the right to modify the content, timing or venue of the workshop
should circumstance dictate. The training / conference may be postponed or
cancelled due to acts of terrorism, war , extreme weather conditions, industrial
action, force majeure or any event beyond the control of ANFICON. Should such a
situation arise, ANFICON endeavors to reschedule the Training / Conference .
However, ANFICON cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expenses
incurred by the client as a consequence of the Training / Conference being
postponed or cancel. The workshop / fee does not include travel costs, hotel
accommodation, transfers or insurance. Any dispute arising under or by virtue of
this Registration Form shall be settled before the competent Court in the Kerala,
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing;
however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate
substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such,
ANFICON reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or
topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web
page as soon as possible. *The Workshop Fee includes, and is limited to : Workshop
Documents, Workshop Sessions , Lunches and refreshments and Networking
Anficon consulting & events Pvt Ltd , we operate the www.anficon.com